Monday, December 30, 2013

Cowl Mini Dress (Grey Knit)


Athayus Quan, Owner & Designer of Allure Clothing, is one I believe to be one of the best mesh makers in Second Life. He makes all his own textures by hand, as in he hand paints each one, for his clothing.
His prices are fair, he offers extra things in each product box, he also gives a notecard in each product giving you the measurements so you can tweak your avatar if needed for the best possible fit, a bonus to say the least!

Now for My Allure Fashion
Here I am wearing the Cowl Mini Dress in Grey Knit size medium.
The detail on this dress is gorgeous, I love how it lays on my body and shows just enough to be extremely sexy. Amazingly this dress comes in 5 sizes, as well as the Exotic Monokini Wrap swim suit (non mesh) as an extra for only L$375. Fantastic!





No comments:

Post a Comment