Monday, December 30, 2013

Ravnous - Luna Halter Set - HeyMonetMonet
Marilyn Mesh Mini Skirt - IvoryLeather


This outfit is from Ravnous, a delightful store. Owner and designer Ravnous Weymann was a pleasant and kind woman to me when I visited. She helped me with any questions I had, for example her clothing is geared to the Lola breasts. As you know I do not have the 'implants'. She graciously explained how her clothing worked and I couldn't help myself to buy two of her products and combine them into one!
Here I am wearing the Luna Halter set in HeyMonetMonet, it is one of (which by the way is actually a Monet painting on the texture! how cool right!) This set comes with 5 Mesh tops, and the shorts (Bootykissers) in both pant and underwear layers. As well as a bonus pair of leggins called Bootykisser Pants - FadingStarbursts (pants cost L$99). Includes Phat Azz and Tango/Mirage Appliers. This is one (1) of twelve (12) for L$169. And the skirt is her Marilyn Mini in Ivory Leather, tell me this is beautiful! This is one of fifteen (15) skirts she has for sale for L$75.
A grand total of L$244 to look this awesome.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment